Things to consider when choosing a vending company
- Ask your vending company how many years of experience do they have.
Don’t be shy about asking what experience your PPE vending specialist has in implementing a vending solution. At Benleigh we have to a large technical department implementing approx 80 to 120 PPE vending machines per annum for the last 5 years, and we have been vending specialist since 1995.
- How many Businesses have they improved with PPE vending
PPE vending is becoming increasingly popular, but it does take a lot of technical knowledge to be implemented correctly. Benleigh we have a large technical
department implementing approx 80 to 120 PPE vending machines per annum for the last 5 years, and we have been vending specialist since 1995.
- Previous work examples?
Transparency is everything, check on your PPE specialists website for some photos or testimonials of successful implementations
- What follow-up and support do they provide?
This is an extremely important question; once you receive the machine you are only going to get the best out of it if you know how to correctly obtain the right reports and have the know how to operate the machine.
- Cost and Finance
Implementing a PPE vending machine can be an expensive process upfront and particularly the ongoing parts you may require for product changes, renting a machine can overcome these obstacles.
What can you expect?
- Free Consultation – one on one discussion with our PPE vending specialist.
- Assessment of your current workplace practices.
- Qualification of the products you wish to vend.
- Free quote for a strategy moving forward